Commercial Duct CLeaning
The ductwork in your commercial building is the distribution pathway for the heated or cooled air produced by your furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, or boiler. Without this extensive network of pipes extending throughout the building, the conditioned air from your HVAC equipment would have nowhere to go.
Over the course of an average day, a commercial HVAC system will move a significant volume of air through the ductwork. This air will usually contain a larger amount of contaminants than a residential system has to handle. Commercial building ducts can contain:
- Particulates, such as dust, dirt, pollen, fibers, or other small pieces of solid matter.
- Microorganisms, such as germs, bacteria, viruses, and mold spores.
- Byproducts of industrial processes or activities that occur in your commercial building.
- Animal or insect nests, fur, body parts, and excrement.
- Potentially harmful substances such as mold.