About SERVPRO of West Orange
Owners of SERVPRO of West Orange
SERVPRO of West Orange is owned and operated by Scott Tracy. Scott lived overseas for much of his young life. He moved to Florida in 1977, where he attended Rollins College in Winter Park, FL. He received his BA in Business Administration.
Just out of college, he saw an opportunity to work for a business he thought to be intriguing – SERVPRO. He worked hard and learned as much as he could about the business. Not even a year later, he purchased his OWN franchise – SERVPRO of Apopka/Wekiva. Then, he purchased a 2nd – SERVPRO of West Orange.
Scott is a successful businessman in all areas of restoration. Many count on him for his experience (32 years) and expertise. He is reliable, trustworthy and honest.
Customer service is very important to him, starting at home with his employees. This makes it an enjoyable place to work! He has many long-time employees.
SERVPRO of West Orange understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. SERVPRO of West Orange is your locally owned company that can restore your home to pre-loss conditions or better. Our team of Water, Fire, Mold, and Construction technicians will dry, clean, mitigate, and rebuild your home to get you back to normal as soon as we can.
Our staff is highly trained with all full-time technicians IICRC certified in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. No damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of West Orange.
Serving the greater Orlando area since 1983, SERVPRO of West Orange is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OSHA - Other Training
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification-IICRC
- SERVPRO Corporate Disaster Recovery Team, Large Loss Response
- West Orange Chamber of Commerce
- FLSHCA-Florida Life Safety and Health Care Association
- Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association-CFHLA